In order to increase your conversion rate, you must be aware of the most popular payment methods in the country you want to expand your business to. Let’s take a look at Payshop, a famous payment method in Portugal.
With Payshop, Internet users benefit from a payment solution which allows them to pay for their online purchase through a Payshop agent (supermarkets, tobacconists…). To do so, they only need an invoice or the transaction’s reference.
- Payshop is used by more than 25% of the Portuguese population.
- The solution allows merchants to reach young people with no bank account.
- Merchants can also target people unwilling to use their credit card or to give online their personal banking information.
- Traditional payment methods are accepted.
- Buyers have access to a secure and anonymous payment method.
- No need to communicate banking data or personal information.
- Payment is fast and easy.
- Traditional payment methods are available